$24.95 - $19.90
(as of Feb 17,2021 21:14:29 UTC – Details)
✓Hand wash before first use and dry immediately. Cast Iron is not dishwasher safe.
✓Allow your cast iron skillet to cool completely beforehand washing them in warm water with a sponge or stiff brush.
✓Rub with a very light coat of vegetable oil after each use. Store in cool, dry place.
It is very natural for iron to rust without seasoning but no need to worry, it will be an easy fix!
Simply scrub the rust, rinse, completely dry, and then cover the skillet with a little vegetable oil.
If the problem continues, you will need to thoroughly remove all the rust and follow re-seasoning instructions given below:
1. Remove rust by using fine steel wool to remove rust from affected areas.
2. Wash the skillet thoroughly with warm water and mild dish soap. Scrub with a bristle brush, gentle scrubbing pad, or mesh sponge if needed.
3. Dry the skillet immediately after washing by thoroughly drying with a clean dishtowel or paper towels.
4. Cover the pan with a coating of oil by applying a small amount of vegetable oil (or cooking oil of choice) to the entire piece. Use only a small amount to avoid a sticky surface. Be sure not to forget the bottom and handle.
5. Place the pan in the oven: Place the cast iron upside down on the top of the rack. Place a sheet of aluminum foil on the bottom rack to catch any oil drips. Heat the cast iron for one hour at 350 degrees.
6. Let the pan cool before using and be sure to store in a cool, dry place.
*Supply is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
✓ Preseasoned Cast Iron Skillet – Comes preseasoned from our factory with oil to form a natural nonstick finish that will improve over time.
✓ Extremely Versatile – Oven safe skillet. You will be using Rippl Cast Iron Skillets for frying, grilling, baking, broiling, braising, sautéing, and much more! Take this from your indoor kitchen stovetop to your outdoor grill and then to your campfires. You will find a new use for it everyday!
✓ Heat Distribution and Retention – Your large 11-inch skillet with assist handle provides great heat retention and even distribution giving you the professional quality cooking surface you deserve.
✓ Benefits – One nonstick cast iron skillet to replace the rest! Created for you with lifetime durability in mind. The cookware is grill, oven, stovetop, induction, and campfire safe.
✓ Heavy-Duty Craftsmanship – Your high quality cast iron cookware is made to last you a lifetime. You will be able to pass this cast iron grill pan cookware down through your family for generations to come!