This particular recipe is Phillipian. Here are the ingredients you need to make a meal for 2:
4-6 Chicken Thighs
3 cups of Vinegar
3 cups of Soy Sauce
Pinch of Garlic (Optional)
Rice (I use Uncle Ben’s Instant Rice)
Warning: You can get very sick if you don’t cook Poultry for at least one hour!!
1. Defrost the Chicken during the day.
2. Later in the afternoon, place both 3 cups vinegar and 3 cups soy sauce in a medium sized pan. Bring to a boil, and add chicken.
3. Turn the heat down to a simmer. Maintain a light boil for a little over one hour. 75 minutes works great for me.
4. Once chicken has been cooking for 50 minutes or so, start cooking the rice. If you buy Uncle Ben’s Rice, follow simple directions located on box. Use standard procedure for cooking rice if regular rice. About 6 servings of rice works well with 5 pieces of chicken for me. This usually lasts me two meals.
5. Once rice is finished, the Chicken should be finished shortly. Place two pieces of chicken on a plate with some rice. Next, add 2 big spoonfuls of sauce over the rice and chicken. Don’t use paper plates, as the sauce soakes right through it.
6. Now for the good part: Cut a piece of meat off the chicken, dip it in the sauce, add a little rice and take a bite.
Real Good Stuff!! Very Nutritious and Delicious. Not very hard to make and very nice on your Taste Buds.
For more recipes, contact:
PO Box 903
Oceanside, CA. 92049[http://www.garvinweb.com]